FOR BUSINESSES, SCHOOLS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC
Please Fill Out This Form To Enroll Your Organization for Free On-Site Testing.
Once we receive your information, a Compass Care Coordinator will contact you to schedule your first on-site testing, after which you can share this link with your employees to pre-register. Not to worry, if they don’t they can register on the day of.
The COVID-19 RT-PCR Test is a diagnostic test to determine if you have COVID-19 now. The test is done with a saliva or nasal swab. The RT-PCR Test is currently recognized as the “Gold Standard” in COVID testing. This test is approved by airlines and government agencies,
- Adults and children with parental approval can be tested.
- Must bring a valid ID.
- If they have health insurance, please bring the card.
- The collected swabs are sent for analysis to our FDA authorized, CLIA accredited labs
- Results will be emailed to participants within 24 to 48 hours.
- If your organization would also like to receive the test results we will provide waivers.
- We can test once a week, twice a week, as frequently as needed.